Why choose Calligraphed Epistle Wedding Guest Books?
The *top* 14 reasons my albums may be perfect for you…go!
- Albums come ready to fill. I’ve done the design work, you fill in the memories!
- Plenty of room to archive all of your important memories. My albums are robust giving you plenty of space to include everything you want now and for the future…
- You are in the driver’s seat…you control what you want to archive. No two couples are ever going to want to save the same thing. While it is true that the books come ‘ready to fill’, the albums still remain open ended in how they can be used.
- The albums are a repository for your wedding day and beyond. The wedding day is really only the beginning…
- Creates a return ticket back to the past. Anytime you want to revisit, pull your book out and turn the pages of time–your life preserved, your story archived.
- An heirloom beyond the predictable. These albums are one of a kind pieces of art. They are not an afterthought and they are most certainly not your mother’s guest book.
- A place to preserve your story.
- A place to archive your legacy.
- A book that no one else can have. My books are completely unique–each one different. Each is built page by page, embellishment by embellishment, and could never be replicated. Complete uniquity.
- An album designed to withstand the barrage of time. The books are hand sewn, constructed using traditional book binding techniques. There are no ‘modernized’ steps taken in their construction. Stitch by stitch, each page is sewn into the spine, just like books used to be made.
- A tangible artifact to reminisce over.
- A keepsake to pass on…
- Customization. Almost all of my business consists of customization requests–pick and choose the details that you want and I’ll create the book accordingly! Or, maybe you want a book for your children…an anniversary…a graduation? The possibilities are truly endless.
- Personalization. Every book can be personalized with unique touches. Maybe you want your guest book to include a calligraphed inscription? Or…you ordered an album for your 1st anniversary and you want dates included and a letter inscribed? Whatever you want inscribed, you can have!
Live life. Preserve your story. Archive your legacy.