This ‘Faith, Hope and Love’ wedding guestbook is unique in that they feature excerpts from the 1 Corinthians 13 bible verses, often referred to as the ‘Love Chapter’. Your guest book becomes a tangible artifact to reminisce over as well as a keepsake to pass on to future generations.
Christians who enter the sacrament of marriage are making a commitment to Christ, as well as to each other. In a Christian wedding, Christ is the focal point, rather than the bride. And, yet, couples still struggle with how they want to reflect their commitment and at the same time, highlight their own singular personalities.
Check out the video below that visually highlights some of the features from this very special wedding album:
Here are some of the reasons a Calligraphed Epistle album stands out:
- The album is akin to holding an antique. It is a ‘real’ living, breathing relic that documents your wedding day.
- The book is archival; created with acid free products designed to withstand the ravages of time.
- The albums are delivered to you ‘designed’ and ready to fill. I’ve done the labor, taking all of the pressure off of you!
- The albums are multi-purpose, in that they are made up of multiple ‘book chapters’: a section for the guest book, for the photo album and a space for posting keepsakes (a scrapbook).
- The albums feature hand calligraphy, a tradition that began as early as 600 BC.